CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 26, 2007

And in the TMI catagory we have:

I weighed myself this morning to the tune of 242.2 and was wondering what the hell was going on. I stepped off the scale and stretched, my lower back is a bit sore and I can't understand why I feel so heavy this morning. Gaining weight is one thing but feeling like th-

Hang on.

*checks calendar*

I think I've just figured out why the sudden, stubborn rise is weight.

I'll bet you a shiny penny that I start my period sometime in the next 24 hours.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Good job! Stay on track and maybe you'll have a big loss after next week is over.

Zanitta said...

I hope so *crosses fingers*

lisa jane said...

I think the blogger periods have begun to synchronise :) I've heard a few women say its TTOM in the last few days.Spooky :)

Judi Finneran said...

I am rooting for you and 239.9. I am working on breaking a zero also and will send you good vibes!

Cheers,
Judi

BigAssBelle said...

oh yuck. only good thing ever about my monthly visitor was the quick 3-4 pounds i'd lose a day or so after.