CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 26, 2007

He Giveth and He Taketh Away

So, 241 wants it's ass back. It made a sneaky little deal with Scale (who was still smarting from a few of the cuss words I threw at it during the battery incident) and they have conspired against me so that this morning Scale showed 242.6 again.

241: This means war.

Also, 240? You can blame 241 for what's about to happen to you. That's what you get for hanging around with a bad crowd.

3 comments:

Joie said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. Those 200's are MEAN. Let's get together and kick their butts!!!!

lisa jane said...

You are hilarious.Bloody scale.I'm sure mine will have something to moan about with the half bottle o' baileys I downed yesterday.

Zanitta said...

I had to take a break with baileys, it was the second thing I ever got drunk on, I had 22 shots. Then the bar ran out. I DRANK THE BAR DRY!