CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Balancing numbers

I have to nip off to work in a few minutes, so this shouldn't be too long. I was really under on my calories yesterday (only just over 900), something I don't like to do very often as it tends to have a detrimental effect on my efforts. The thing is, I find myself awake more in the night now, so I'm sleeping through breakfast/lunch times, having either a bowl of cereal (I need to get some more as I'm out at the moment) or a piece of fruit before work, then making something fr dinner at 10.30 ish when I get back. After that I don't really want to eat for the rest of the night, I'll have to do a rethink.

On the up side, I've been drinking more water the last couple of days and it really makes me feel better. I've never really had a problem with my water intake as I don't like soda, but the last few weeks I've just been drinking less. Not replacing it with anything, just less. We have the heating on a lot here and it's only just starting to occur to me how dehydrated I feel when I wake up. A few glasses later and presto! all is well.