CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I owe somebody a penny

I'm out of excuses. I didn't start. Which is weird because according to the calender, I really should have. I'm now stuck in that stupid holding pattern where you know it's coming and you just kind of wish it would so you could get it over with already. It's planning a ninja-like stealth attack. I can feel it in my bones.

Yes, I'm aware this post is also probably TMI for the large majority of you all. I share because you're special, I feel it brings us closer together as people.

I didn't weigh myself this morning because I have a feeling the scale isn't going to move due to the oncoming arrival (or worse, rise a little more in preparation for the first day). The times I have weighed in between now and my last report have shown little bits coming off, but nothing to get excited about so no 'official' counts until it's all over.

You now know more about the inner workings of my body then my family and possibly my doctor. Enjoy.

0 comments: