CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 29, 2007

I want a duvet day

It's still freezing here thanks to the broken boiler. You know that advert where people take their blankets around with them? I totally want to do that.

I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 240.2!

241: Crouched in the corner, broken and weeping.
240: Looking decidedly nervous.

I was going to say it's not official for another few days, but it's unlikely I'm going to weigh more after TOM so I'm going to take the reading and run.

This was on Yahoo! News today, I was especially glad that they pointed out you can't choose to 'spot lose' fat from a certain part of your body.

5 comments:

christie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment you left. I deleted the multiples of it :) That seems to happen on my blog a lot for some reason.

You are doing great! Keep it up!

Zanitta said...

Thank goodness! It wasn't working and wasn't working and then there were three and I panicked!

Chubby and Tubby said...

Thank you for the comment in our blog, you reminded of us something we tend to forget. And congratulations on the loss!

Chubby and Tubby said...

Just a question: We thought we didn't have any readers, how did you find our blog?

Zanitta said...

I was reading someone else's and you commented on an entry that I was commenting on. You tend to see mostly the same names round most blogs so I when I didn't recognise yours I clicked.