CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January

This book I keep going on about says that you should write a list of all the good things you've achieved at the end of the day, rather than focus on the negative. I really like that idea, and to that end am going to try and do a monthly 'look back' here to (hopefully) keep me motivated. Technically I haven't been doing this for a full month, but with the calender being in place for hundreds of year, I figure it's better to stick with it.

Things I have achieved in January:

I made the decision to take control of my body (and more importantly, put it into action).
I have lost 12lbs (possibly more once TOM leaves)
I have blogged every day*
I have logged my food every day**
I have cut my chocolate bar habit from 2 or 3 on a work day, to 1 this month
I have really made the effort to listen to my body when eating, and put a name to the emotions I'm feeling to separate 'hunger' from 'feeling bad'.


*Since starting Jan 12th
**Since starting Jan 6th

2 comments:

Chubby and Tubby said...

You've been doing so good!

Sharon said...

12 lbs is amazing! Keep it up!