CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Motoring along

There was a slight fluctuation on the scale today, but then I was way under on calories yesterday and I don't think I drank quite enough water so that is to be expected. I weigh myself everyday too (boo hiss, I know) so I'm not going to freak out every time the results wobble, and at 0.2lbs up it was a wobble.

Re: My last post I planned to go into town and get my dvd's today, however I woke up to wind and cold and dad cleaning downstairs. I need privacy to work out, I don't like the pressure of someone watching me exercise. He's gone back to work for a couple of hours now but I have to go to Sainsbury's to get some lamb for his tea. A month with his Ukrainian girlfriend visiting has left him wanting traditional roast dinner - he's a creature of habit my dad. I, on the other hand, will be having my last chicken breast, possibly with a baked potato I haven't decided yet. They may sell the West End Workout there though, so I might still be able to get it.

If not I'll drag my old exercise bike into my room and pedal while watching some TV.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Tiny scale fluctuations are nothing to worry about. Let us know how you like the workout dvd. I was thinking of buying one for myself. Those cookies in your photo look so delicious.

Zanitta said...

I ended up getting one of the DVD's but I haven't tried it yet (will have to tomorrow). I know what you mean about the cookies though! I'm thinking of changing the picture because everytime I click onto the page I have a homer simpson moment and think 'mmm... cookies'. The walk away the pounds dvds are good if you haven't tried them?