CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Reasons I am Stupid: #894524762

I was sad when I started blogging again that I could only remember a few of the links I used to frequent. With the forum I used to visit being dead, I had no way of getting them back. Instead I did some searches online and eventually came up with the lovely list you see to your right.

So today I'm looking through an old blog of mine from when I lived in Sweden (the time I lost a lot of weight before). I don't realise for about 15 minutes of reading that Duh! There's a list right there on the page from when I merged my blogs.

Expect an update of links just as soon as I've trawled through them to see who is still posting.

Edit: My old link list has become the graveyard of blogland, no new links for us.

0 comments: