CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Victory is mine!

I went and got some new coin batteries for the scale before work today, the tantrum is officially cancelled (unless of course I go upstairs and find out they're the wrong ones, in which case it's so on).

I had rhubarb crumble with custard from the wheel of doom at work. I was ready to get all 'woe is me' and 'I'm terrible' but you know what? I'm not. I wanted it, I had it, it was delicious right down to the last delicious bite, and I'm not sorry. I was, however, careful with my calories for the rest of the day. I got home and had a baked sweet potato and a mushroom stuffed with onions and peppers (and a tiny smidgen of cheese) for my tea, only to be incredibly surprised when I went to fitday and realised that all my calories for the day didn't even break 1100. Craziness.

I may have a bowl of Shreddies if I'm hungry later.

2 comments:

lisa jane said...

Baked sweet potato is awesome,fruit (vegetable) of the gods !!!!!

BigAssBelle said...

it sounds divine. and only 1100 calories? i'm eating the wrong stuff!