CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Yes, more food.

My dinner tonight:



It looks like a big jumbled mess but it's actually a pack of winter veg (carrots, parsnips, leeks, a couple of little potatoes, (and weirdly for winter veg) red onion and green sweet peppers) you can buy ready cut with some sprigs of rosemary to roast in the oven. It was in there for about an hour hence the 'juicy' look of everything, then 20 minutes before it was finished cooking I chopped up a big mushroom and added it to the mix. I then cooked a chicken breast and presto! gorgeousness on a plate.

The rosemary roasting in the oven makes the house smell lovely too.

4 comments:

Mal said...

Wow. That looks delicious. I should photograph my meals more often.

Zanitta said...

Please do! I never used tio but then I realised what great ideas I would get from other people's sites when they did. Just having the receipe doesn't quite do it for me, I need to see it.

BigAssBelle said...

wow, it does look gorgeous. and i felt silly photographing my stew this last weekend ;-)

you're right, though. i always make the recipes in the cookbooks that have big glossy photos.

Mal said...

The thing is, though, healthy food can look SO delicious. Sometimes it helps me to remember that when I am craving fast food or just feeling too lazy. But, if I see a photo of something I made, I can crave that instead. What a great idea. Nice one, lady.