CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Computer Expert Anywhere?

Food today wasn't going too badly. There was a Mars Bar incident during my lunch break that turned out not to matter because when I figured out my calories I was ZOMG so under that it evened things out.

Does anyone who reads this use a Mac? Or have switched from windows/mac or vice versa? I'm thinking of getting a new laptop fairly soon-ish and I don't think I want Windows Vista. I'm not sure about switching over though, a lot of people have real trouble adjusting to the new OS (even though looking at it from here I think if I could get used to it Mac is a better system).

P.S. I am currently in love with the song 'Grace Kelly' by Mika.

2 comments:

Janey said...

Me too! I LOVE that song!!!!

christie said...

They have Macs now that can run both the Mac OS and Windows OS simultaneously and you can switch back and forth... that's what I'm thinking would be great!