CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 26, 2007

Dear Karma,

Please do not stall, slow, hinder, or otherwise come back to bite the ass of my progress for saying this out loud, but I saw 237.6 on that scale today.

Love and kisses,

Zan

I'm going to my mum's house for the week as I have time off work, due to this I won't be doing my official 'end of month' weigh-in until I come back as I would like all my 'final' stats to be done on the same scale. I'm not sure how the week is going to go as food won't be under my complete control but I'll do my best. My littlest sister has just started nursery school so the walk to pick her up will mean I'll be getting regular exercise (which is more than I'm doing now!). I think the methodist church where the group is held is about a mile walk, so that will be two miles total there and back. I figure if I don't go too nuts with pigging out and home cooking it should all balance out, so things should be okay.

0 comments: