CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 23, 2007

Food, glorious Food

I realise my opinion may be slightly biased considering I work there and all, but Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself range is really rocking my socks at the moment; I'm particularly liking their chicken curry with vegetable pilau rice. It suprised me how big some of the portions are as I generally don't go with frozen entrees too much because I don't think it's worth it. I don't feel like I've had a meal at the end of it, 'diet' entrees being especially prone to this.

Also high on my happy list is the Wheel of Health thing they have going on their own brand items. I think I just like the simplicity of it, the fact that it's colour coded with green, orange, red, just means you can look at a glance at the front corner for a rough guide to how good or bad it is in basic nutrients, without searching through the table at the back. Red = DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!

0 comments: