CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 24, 2007

A girl with a curl

Okay, I've just deleted a few links from my sidebar because the people have either disappeared or aren't posting. If you've moved to another blog then let me know and I'll link you!

Today I continued my love affair with the be good to yourself products, and it was good. I feel proud of myself that I'm staying on track, but kind of hate how it's always one extreme or another (there was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead...). I'm fed up of being very, very good, or horrid, as the mood strikes me. It's great now because I'm being good, but I can't help feeling like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Oh well, I'll just ride this particular wave of saintliness as far as it will go, and try not to freak out too much when I have a harder day.

4 comments:

metamorphose said...

I tend to be the same way -I'm either extremely "good" or I'm extremely "bad." Rarely do I find middle ground. Le sigh. I'm hoping with age comes balance. ;)

Hey thanks for linking me, by the way! Gotta love the linking love!

Janey said...

I know what you mean about extremes. I am an 'all or nothing' kind of person too. Its nice to find people I can identify with. xx

Zanitta said...

hee, you're welcome, thanks for the linky back, ahh the joy of mutual love.

Speaking of mutual love, that pic of tori amos you put up is awesome...

metamorphose said...

Isn't though? Le sigh.