CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I once again reign victorious

My tax woes appear to be over! I tried filing the form myself (thanks for all your help Amy for all the info you gave me, you're a star) but I got hopelessly lost when it came to do some of the calculations. Then another ex-cast member contacted me with all the info for the people who did my taxes while I was in Florida so I've emailed the whole lot to them, worth the fee I think. I should be entitled to get all $1800 back so that will be a nice (and much needed) bonus.

I haven't eaten anything yet, I will soon though as I hate leaving it until I'm starving, it makes bad choices look so much better. I'm not at work Thursday's in general, so it's cleaning day. Or, do all those stupid little things you couldn't be bothered with all week day.

0 comments: