CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Plodding along

So, the fact that it's the 7th means we're officially a week into February and I weigh 239.2.

I have to admit, that kind of disappoints me.

Now don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have a pound loss this week than none or a gain, but I feel like I've really had to fight for every inch of it. You know how some pounds just fall off and others feel like they have to be blown out with a hand grenade? Well I feel like I should be pulling a clip and ducking for cover. If this is a set-up for February as a whole then it's going to suck. Big time.

But I'll give it another week before sending Feb. poison pen letters and making crank phone calls to it's house. Sometimes you just have tough weeks.

And if it is introducing a bad month, by the time I've made that judgement the month will be half over and I can look forward to March, so that's something.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

You had amazing loss in January. Don't let Feb. get you down! Losing 1-2 pounds a week is healthy. Don't set your expectations too high! Just keep going and eventually you'll get there.

christie said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. If you look on my sidebar at my recent weigh-ins, you'll see I've gone back and forth between 241-239 for so long now. And I'm sure if I went this week I'd be 240 again. ugh!
I amazed everyone through the holidays and I managed to lose 7 pounds between thanksgiving and new years. But ever since, I've been all over the place. Maybe our bodies are just adjusting!!! I hope. And pretty soon it should start coming off more quickly again as long as we fight through it.

shrinky said...

Hang in there ... some weeks are just rough, but that doesn't mean the whole month is being set up for failure. You are doing great and I know in the long term you'll continue to have great success!