CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Reflex

I keep finding myself reaching for a chocolate bar or crisps just because for the last week I've let myself do just that. I keep realising with my hand half way to the cupboard, or halfway to the kitchen. It's odd because I'm not thinking 'I want this' or 'I'm craving that'; I'm just not thinking. It's like a reflex.

Today was much better though, it's easy to say to myself 'okay, you just need to get to the end of this week'.

On a seperate subject, what happened guys? I only left for a week and people have stopped commenting completely, and sharon's blog (fattie2hottie) has been delted from blogger completely. Anyone know what happened to her?

1 comments:

Mal said...

I totally relate. For me, there is definitely a momentum when it comes to snack foods and junk food, and an equally strong momentum once I stop them all together. I'm afraid I haven't learned how to have a "middle ground" with them, yet -- a world where I can indulge a little, but not a lot or for a long time. Hmm.