CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Seen on the AOL headlines

An 8yr old weighing 14 stone (196lbs) may be taken into care because of his size.

So my plans to not go too nuts with the eating had a rocky start tonight when we stopped at a chinese restaurant for a 36438768652 course meal. Most of the things were little taster items, but still, probably not too good for me. Mum wanted to have a nice meal with me as we hadn't seen each other for a while but I defiantly could have made better choices. No point beating myself up over it now though I suppose, I had eaten very lightly during the day (I had a feeling we would end up going out). I'll take the little one out to play in the garden tomorrow for a little exercise and try to prepare myself mentally for the inevitable bloat poundage.

2 comments:

S C, aka Tubby said...

I'm doing chinese tonight, actually. You have my sympathies.

S C, aka Tubby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.