CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Time to knuckle down

Jeannie's post has made me realise there is only a week left of February. Which means that if I want to post a loss for this month I have to be really good this week. Scale was flirting with 239.6 yesterday but she hasn't returned his messages so he got it on with 240.2 again this morning (she's such a ho).

Really, I was lucky to not really see much of a gain over the past two weeks. The first week wasn't really stella when it came to eating anyway, and then last week I had my trip to london. I had made the decision before I left that I was just going to eat whatever I wanted because with all the stress I was going to have anyway, I wasn't about to add any with food. It worked and was good, but it's time to focus again now.

So here we go. I'm hoping to get into the 238's (even 238.9 would be great), but I'll settle for not gaining for the month.

0 comments: