CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hmm..

Today hasn't been too bad if I'm just looking at calorie count. I made a vegetarian chili with rice for dinner so that was good, but have been a bit snack-y snack-y since I got here. As expected I am having trouble with not being able to control what foods are around me. I don't have any transport so I can't get to a supermarket to give myself other options either and with my mum either working/at college during the week it's making it easy to spend my days playing with the baby and snacking during the slow times.

I may be going to bingo tomorrow though, so I may see if we can swing by the store and pick up a few things either on the way to/from the hall, and mum's only doing a half day thursday so we may be going out shopping. That should break up my day and help keep my mind from wondering to the biscuit cupboard.

0 comments: