CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 05, 2007

Ugh

The weight is being a bit of a hard ass this week. I've been eating within my calories but it's not shifting, or rather any downward trend of the last few days has been of the measly 0.2 variety rather than last month where practically every time I checked the scale was another 0.8 down. Logically I knew (know) that of course it's going to slow down, or even if I kept losing quickly that some weeks were just going to be harder than others. This week has definitely been harder. I have yet to break a new decade, though this morning I was scraping 240.0 so hopefully soon.

Hopefully really soon.

Ugh.

1 comments:

BigAssBelle said...

and you did! patience is not my virtue. it's a goal, but seems like everytime i focus on it, i just get more opportunities for impatience. guess that's how it works.