CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 02, 2007

Eeeeee!

We ended up going out for dinner so I was glad I didn't eat anything beforehand. It meant that I was fine on my calories for the day. I had carrot and coriander soup for starters, followed by chicken and mushroom pasta carbonara. I broke my cardinal rule of not ordering pasta in restaurants (I make it so easily at home I don't order it when I go out, I want something I can't be bothered to make myself). The result? sort of ho-hum. The soup was better than I expected it to be, the pasta not as good as I would have liked. Never mind though, I'll know for next time.

I have a headache, looking back on the day I've drank much less than I usually do so I think I've found the culprit right there.

Oh! Oh! you heard about this right? RIGHT?!?

I am very excited right now. I did the midnight queue for the last 3 books.

3 comments:

Weightloss115 said...

Isn't it so disappointing when you order an entry, against your own rules, then that item lets you down tastewise?

Thanks for your support!

christie said...

Great job on your food choice though - sorry it was a little bit of a disappointment!!!

Zanitta said...

It wasn't really bad, the soup was nice, it was just a but 'meh'.