CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Food Glorious Food

I just got back in from work, it was a long and busy day. Luckily I had the forethought to buy a meal ready for tonight so I wouldn't hit the chocolate drawer (mmm... chocolate drawer).

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do with an onion squash? I have no idea how to prepare/cook it as I don't generally eat squash, but it was in the back for employees to buy discounted to 20p. Considering it was quite large and part of the (usually expensive) organic range I couldn't resist.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I had to google what an onion squash was...it looks like a pumpkin to me. If it's a pumpkin, you can make some dessert with it. If I'm wrong and it's not a pumpkin, you can probably roast it in the oven with some seasonings. Good luck!

S C, aka Tubby said...

Yeah, now I have to go google this. I'm just starting to try squash at all. You have to let us know how it goes!