CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's all just a little bit of history repeating

So my need to become The Thing That Ate East Anglia became apparent this morning. It would seem that the moment I put a toe across the threshold of my mum's house my body auto-sync'd with her and my little sister and gave me my period a week early. Nice work Body.

No WI for my sidebar today because I want to have all of them done of the same scale. I plan to use the remaining overtime trying to make up from my short stint as the cookie monster these past few days.

In other news:

The Difference Between My Dad's House, and My Mum's (Or, Just Kill Me Now)

If you feel something tickling your leg at my dad's house, it's because a thread has come loose on your skirt or you've brushed against the plant. When you feel something tickling your leg at my mum's, it's because a spider big enough to rival the cat's status as a family pet is crawling up your leg.

I hate living out in the country.

0 comments: