CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 05, 2007

agh! AGH!

Doh! I've had to put my Johnny Cash on repeat thanks to the title of my last post.

So. I told you about the interview I had to try and get that job in Japan right? I was putting off stressing about it, past the vague feeling of nervousness, because I wouldn't hear about the results until May so no point getting all worked up about right? Stay at a low ebb Zan, plenty of time for all that later.

Imagine my surprise when I check my friends page on livejournal and the jetjapan community is in uproar with the US/Australian results. Because apparently I can't read (I should probably get that fixed before setting foot in a Japanese classroom) and what the site actually said is we will be getting our results sometime in April, with PLACEMENT DETAILS in May for those who are successful.

IT'S OFFICIALLY LATER PEOPLE!

The Americans are always a little ahead of us when it comes to hearing about the results (damn you!) but I think I may hear about this some time in the next few weeks.

Excuse me while I go throw up everything I've ever eaten to make more room for the butterflies dancing the macarena in my stomach.

1 comments:

Janey said...

I'm really rooting for ya!!!!!!!