CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I went down, down, down (and the flames went higher)

I finally (Finally!) saw a number this morning that was lower than my February WI. I'm not going to put it here lest I jinx myself but I have to say it's nice to see some downward mobility after quite a dry spell. Especially considering on Thursday I was looking far too closely at the mid-240's for my liking. From the amount I've dropped I can only imagine that a lot of it was water weight, but it still feels good.

4 comments:

Janey100 said...

Congrats on your loss! I finally found my way over here last night to check out your site...you are too funny. I couldn't comment then b/c my elderly dog decided to pee on the floor right beside my chair...I took that as a sign that I needed to clean up the mess and go to bed...ugh. Thanks for adding me to your site listings, by the way...much appreciated. You actually inspired me to figure out how to add a favorites list to my site as well. You are right there present and accounted for! On that note, I must take my dog out before he pees on the floor again!

Clo said...

Congrats!!! Keep it up girl! =)

Janey said...

Well done!

metamorphose said...

Yeeha!