CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 30, 2007

Official April Weigh In

I just stepped of the scales and my official loss for the month comes in at 13 lbs, down to 231.8. There was a little but if wobbling between 231.8 and 232 but I just scraped it through to a nice whole number lost. It's great to have such a productive month after a couple that were either less so or not at all.

My craving for a certain British classic is not only gone; it's back to making me feel physically ill at the thought of it. In hindsight I'm glad I didn't indulge. I wouldn't have been upset with myself if I had because I would have planned it so that was all I ate that day (a portion comes out at something like 1300 calories!), but the feeling of waking up the next morning still feeling full of what you know is greasy potato (because you ate it so late and it just sat it your stomach all night)is an experience I'm glad I missed. Especially when I see the difference in the readings.

3 comments:

Grumpy Chair said...

That takes superpowers to not give in to a craving of fish and chips, so I applaud your ability at keeping those fish at bay!

Congratulations on your weight loss! Thirteen pounds!!!! I'm feeling inspired.

Megan said...

WOOO HOOOO!!!! Congrats on the excellent progress!

christie said...

Wow I am SO proud of you, and what an awesome loss for this month!!!!

My slider-thingy disappeared because I haven't had an official weigh-in for such a long time. I was down to 239 but I'm afraid I'm up over 250 again now, so you are doing much better than myself at the moment... I will get there though! You will be my inspiration!!!!

Happy birthday to us :)