CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Bastard

I just started my period.

Apparently my period has mad tracking skillz that MI6 would envy and on the event of my mother crossing the county line realised that she had just finished hers and immediately tried to sync me up. This is not the first time it's happened; regardless of time, date, or my own personal body cycle I go anywhere near the female members of my family and boom. It's ON biatch.




This may explain why I tried to eat the world all of last week.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Happy belated birthday from a blogger friend in Canada! Keep bloggin!

Grumpy Chair said...

Happy belated birthday from me also. I totally get the "period" thing and being around other female family members. Happens all the time with me and my little sister.

Once Upon A Dieter said...

I used to always be able to tell cause 1. I started snapping at hubby and 2. I had a mad, mad need for chocolate and carbs.

Now, I'm in that perimenopause state, when my period shows up when it damn well pleases. So, I can't tell if I'm cranky from maybe it's coming or cranky cause I'm just being a bitch. Ah, well.



Mir