CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 3

Not entirely as it should have been (in timing, not in food) due to unplanned awesome cinema visit. I saw the new Pirates film and ooh, the goodness. It has reaffirmed my love for Orlando Bloom (the prettiness. the prettiness.). It also meant that the original idea of roasted winter veg was lost as it involved far to much time consuming chopping and preparing. Instead I went for the easy (but still healthy) route.

Breakfast: Porridge with raisins and fresh strawberries
Lunch: Other half of carrot and coriander soup, slice of rye bread
Dinner: Organic veg soup, slice of rye, banana, strawberries
Snack: Banana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still totally go gaga when I see LoTR. Just about any scene of a close-up with Legolas. And the one at the end of the film, when he comes into the room where Frodo is in bed, recovering--and he's all pale and golden and like this elf-angel. EGADS. Ijust want to slobber all over him.

Oh, sorry. TMI.

Mir aka Princess Dieter

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see that movie!