CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 4

Doing alright so far, but I have to remember to take my book to work with me to work tonight so that I get the right ingredients for dinner. Breakfast was my usual porridge with fruit and lunch will be some soup and rye before work. I'm down to my April weigh in so now I've just got to focus until the end of the month so that I will be able to post a loss.

The next week is going to be quite stressful as I'm having to sort out my medical form for Japan and they want it for the 8th, which means getting the train all the way to my mum's for the doctors appointment on a tight time scale. I'm also having to arrange time off work for the orientation in London and sort out hotels etc so it's busy busy. If I can keep on track for the most part with all these ball in the air I will be really happy.

2 comments:

Janey said...

WOW!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE JAPAN THING. I'M SOOOO PLEASED FOR YOU.
YAY YAY YAY!!

Christine said...

You will have lots to get in order for the trip! I am so happy for you though! Keep up the good work and stay focused! Have a great weekend!