CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I think I need to sit down

JET called to upgrade me today, I'm going to Japan!

*has a small heart attack*

So the next two weeks will be fraught with the stress of getting the medical done (which hopefully *knock wood, turns around three times and spits* should be arranged tomorrow) as they want it by June 8th. Luckily I went ahead, in fit of optimism, and got my police form done already (which takes 40 days) so I don't have to worry about that.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Wowowow - that will be so exciting. I am super jealous. Sorry - I am new to your blog - what awaits you in Japan?? I always wanted to grow up and be a geisha when I was little - lol!

Zanitta said...

I'm going to be teaching English there with the JET program, if you check my archives you'll see I had to wait aaaaggggeesss for the letter, and then it turned out I was only an alternate so I've been put through the mill a bit with it. To finally be upgraded was a really big thing for me!