CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Little things

Dad and my half-sister just had a takeaway curry and I had red lentil and pepper soup with a slice of Swedish style rye bread.

(Rye bread: Swedish style vs German style. I think I like the Swedish style better due to the fact that it both looks and tastes like actual bread, rather than resembling a roof tile, but by the same count it just doesn't feel as healthy for me without the consistency of cork)

Doctor Who redeemed itself from last week's abysmal episode with a fantastic, and incredibly frustrating, cliffhanger in a two part episode. They have guaranteed my viewing next week.

I don't have to work tomorrow.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Hello, I'm just responding to your message on my site. Yes, I live in Korea. I'm an American in Korea teaching English. It's interesting, but sometimes a pain in the butt. I miss my family alot. Where are you from?

Zanitta said...

I'm from the UK but I just got a job in Japan teaching English on the JET program, so I should be leaving in the next few months. I was considering Korea if the JET thing didn't pan through, so when you mentioned it it caught my eye. Are you with a private hagwan or somewhere else?

Christine said...

Hi. Sounds like you are sticking strong to the diet! So great for you - eager to see you post some results. Keep up the good work.

Janey said...

Can't wait for Doctor Who next week - I hate these 2 parters, I want to know what happens NOW **pout**

Megan said...

I'm finally getting caught up. Good for you for sticking to this thing and for getting back down. I'm certain you're going to be reporting a loss for your next weigh in. You go girl!

Wow, all these English teachers on your blog coming out of the woodwork. I teach English as a Second Language in Southern California. I've been doing it for three years and I love it. One of these days I'd like to try teaching English overseas on a summer break. I'm excited to read about your adventures in Japan soon!

Megan said...

BTW, I took off my weight loss blog from my profile...again...because I'm a dork. It's Megan from Pride and Poundage.