CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

15:00 and all's well...

Hmm, so what have I been up to the last few days. The answer is 'not a lot' which is the reason for my lack of updates. My life seems to be quite lather/rinse/repeat at the moment.

Not that that's a bad thing. I have work later and as it's Monday it should be too busy (knock wood), the weight is moving in the right direction so I'm hoping I can keep it going to leave me in good stead for my rapidly approaching weigh in, and I spent my day off yesterday sitting in bed with my laptop and Animal Crossing on my DS.

There are worse ways to spend the weekend.

I should go downstairs and tidy a little as I haven't really left my room that much in the last couple of days.

*Looks at her Animal Crossing game*

I should.

2 comments:

morbidly obtuse said...

Alls well that ends well. I would love to be able to loaf occasionally. I don't ever get the chance, with four kids and all. Maybe when they're all in school I'll take a month to myself, before I get bored and have to find a job! Ha ha. Well hope today's as quiet as you hope it is. Glad you enjoyed your weekend.

Christine said...

Always good to have one of those weekends. :) Take care.