CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 15, 2007

Just a quickie

My body continues it's quest to throw me off balance so I started my period yesterday. I thought I might be about to when I stepped onto he scale and saw a pound and a half gain overnight, thank goodness that was the reason. I'm staying off the sale until I finish so not to screw with my head. Two months ago TOM used to interfere with my monthly WI, then last month it was on the 18th and this month the 14th. I'm not sure what Body us thinking, but it's a big calendar jump.

This post was bought to you by the TMI foundation.

Quick question to all you brainiacs: What causes us to loose weight overnight? It must be something to do with sleep because on the nights I haven't slept, or only slept badly I don't really see a difference, but what actually causes it? Inquiring minds want to know!

4 comments:

TĂȘtue said...

I've noticed (and love!) the overnight weight loss too. I think it must have something to do with fasting for over 8 hours, and I'm sure we lose some hydration through respiration.

I hate that stupid time of the month weight gain! It's so discouraging!

PS My body's weird too--mine comes every 26 days which means I actually have 14 periods a year. How unfair is that???

Christine said...

I love the over night miracle as well - if you figure it out, let me know. :)

morbidly obtuse said...

I believe it's water weight that's "lost" overnight. They suggest weighing yourself about the same time of day every time you step of the scale. For some people their weight can fluctuate as much as 5 pounds throughout the day.

Foodfairy said...

Oh trust me you guys dunno what you're complaining about. I get mine every 24 days!!!!