CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Le sigh.

My breakfast seemed so... meh just now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bored exactly, it's just been a day when I've looked at my bowl and though 'meh'. It should have been really nice, I made porridge with fresh blueberries and strawberries in it, yum right? Theoretically yes, but then the strawberries were just that bit too tart and the blueberries not quite sweet enough and I didn't really want to add honey so I was left kind of disappointed. I'm not craving anything, this isn't me wanted a fried egg sandwich instead, I just couldn't quite muster up the 'mmm, nicey nice' today. It might be the result of having a few indulgences this week that makes proper food seem so uninteresting, a consequence for me to deal with for a few days even though the scale decided to be benevolent (thank you Scale God!).

I ate the porridge anyway; I leave for work in a few minutes and I know the WOD is just waiting for it's revenge. I didn't particularly enjoy it but I guess that's the test of someone who wants to lose weight. To do it when you're happy about it, when your craving, and when you just plain can't be bothered.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Feeling your pain - my bran flakes and yogurt this morning didn't work for me. They kinda laughed at me actually. LOL. Take care.