CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tag (you're it!)

I was tagged by The Grumpy Chair Dieter in the Thinking Blogger's Tag Game! I'll run through the rules so I can count it as my exercise for the day.

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

So, here are my five finalists:

nOt Alone in this world. Lauren in an English teacher in Asia, which given my future plans gave us a link straight away. Her healthy eating journey as a member of OA allows me to see things from a different perspective, and she is a wonderful woman!

Chronicles of a Late Bloomer. This is one of those blogs I find myself nodding my head to almost every post because I can realte to so many things she writes.

Pride and Poundage. It's been quiet on this blog recently but I'm hoping Megan comes back into the fold soon, she's another teacher and a fellow Austen fan. Based on that sentence, if it weren't for the pesky fact that we were born on different continents to different mothers we could be twins.

Half of Me. Even though I'm sure lots of people have tagged her in this I just have to mention PQ. Laugh out loud funny, she recently crossed the threshold of losing half her bodyweight, is now only 20lbs from goal, and even has a book deal going!

The Adventures of Shrinking Girl. This is actually as really old link of mine from way back in 2003 when I last attempted to lose weight 'for real' (that I've just realised I didn't have on this site! Bad Zan!). She is also one of the very few from that time that still blog, and her dedication, the fact that she was willing to do the work even if it meant taking the slow road, is one of the things I love about her.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Wait, does this mean I've been tagged? I'm touched.

Lauren said...

and um...whats a meme?

Zanitta said...

hehe, the task itself (pick 5 people) is known as a meme.

Foodfairy said...

Hi Zanitta. I've noticed you're thoughtful comments on Lauren's blog. I too love Austen. Although I hate the new movie they've made with Kiera Knightly (read simpering spoiled brat). In any case. I've added you to my blogroll so I'll be checking in from now on