CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Universe's little gift to me

When I went for my medical a few weeks ago the doctor was checking all my basic details and it turns out I'm 5'5 not 5'4 as I previously thought. I intended to blog about this at the time but got distracted by shiny things. Now, while this may not seem particularly worthy of note, it means that according to the height/weight ratio chart of broken dreams I'm automatically that little bit less obese.

Awe. Some.

Obviously I have been going about this weight loss malarkey in completely the wrong way. I don't need to eat healthily and make the occasional attempt to exercise, I just need to find a way to become 6'6.

7 comments:

Canadian Gal said...

My doctor never measures my height, only my weight. Silly man! lol :o) Maybe he'd find out that I'm not overweight just under tall. :o)

Have a great day! :o)

Lauren said...

let me know when you figure that out.

SarahA said...

HA! I say that all the time. Im the perfect weight if I'm a 6'7 man!

Grumpy Chair said...

Funny girl.

I grew 1 1/4" after becoming pregnant with my first child. Weird.

morbidly obtuse said...

I agree with canadian gal, we're all just too short, ha ha. My husband's really short too. I found this shirt for him that said, "I'm not short to the ground. I was built low to the ground for speed and accuracy." Ha ha ha. Anyway, I know what you mean, I found out about a year ago, that I was 5'6'' not 5'5'', like I thought I was.

TĂȘtue said...

That would be my dream come true! "I'm not overweight--I'm undersized!" I should be about 10 feet tall, though, to fix the weight distribution. :)

honib1 said...

damn thats my problem too :-)