CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Oh Joy...

221 this morning and complete break out all over my face. I'm hoping this is a sign that TOM is coming to visit rather than anything else. (edit: yep, Aunty Flo turned up on my door-step about an hour ago)

I was sorting through a load of junk we got down from the attic and found a pair of my old jeans. They're a UK size 20 (US 18) and are a little tight, but do up and zip with no problems. I'm quite happy as the jeans I have now were getting big and I didn't want to spend money on a new pair.

9 comments:

Christine said...

Isn't that exciting to find new clothes!!?? Good for you!

Megan said...

I'm finally catching up with my favorite peeps. Yay for losing so much already! You're inspiring me tremendously. Keep it up missy!

FatBlokeThin said...

Well done for the jeans - always satisfying!

Also well done for being so honest about the weight gain during your trip - it's so easy to ignore the days when things go wrong. Part of the process as admitting what we do to ourselves and dealing with it unemotionally (well.. as best we can!!).

Welcome back - your blog is always an enjoyable read. Keep it up!

Groovybabe said...

Its great isnt it when that happens? Hopefully it should reduce my spending once I fit into more old (New) clothes I have never worn!

Janey said...

Well done lovely!

Amy said...

oooh, new old jeans are the best!

Canadian Gal said...

That is awesome!! Good for you. That must've felt great to fit into your old jeans. :)

morbidly obtuse said...

oh, I'm so jealous!

*ccc* said...

Yay for the jeans!!! Fab fab fabulous!