CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

And the beat goes on

Sorry children, time seems to have run away with me again. I'm still here, still going, still not really seeing much of a difference on the scale. I really think it might be just because I'm stressing so much about it (with me leaving in two weeks) that it's just not coming off. I'm just going to keep going and try to not gain anything, even if it means I don't really lose much.

Sadly, that leaves me with not much to say. It's July 21st and I have no Harry Potter book, this makes me sad (please don't tell me what happens in the comments, I am going to try and get it tomorrow).

And how are you?

4 comments:

morbidly obtuse said...

Like an idiot I preordered the book! I shouldn't have. I could have it today if I hadn't. I could have ran out to the Bookstore first thing this morning and I could be reading it right now. Instead of worrying what's for dinner. Grrrrrr. What was I thinking?

Christine said...

I saw the kids standing in line for it last night and smiled. I am not a big Harry Potter fan - but it makes me sad to think that the story may be coming to an end for everyone. Take care of yourself and blog when you can. :)

FatBlokeThin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FatBlokeThin said...

Stress makes you fat - I should know!!

I have NOT had a great weekend and not being a HP fan (the pint sized wizard NOT the sauce), I haven't even got that as solace...

It amazes me how many people seem to have read the book in one sitting - where do you get the time from?? Also my wife would lynch me for being anti-social - lol!

Anyway, maintaining your weight is sometimes just as good as losing so don't fret and I hope you will continue to blog when you go off on your travels as I really enjoy your insightful offerings.

Have a good week.