CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Horror!

Wow, so, a little bit of an absence there, most due to the fact that I came back from London weighing in on Friday at 228.4! AGH!

Luckily after a few days of being back on track hardcore I am now at 222.6, but still, what a waste of the first third of the month.

I was kind of planning on just not blogging until I had gotten to back down to where I started, but then that seemed a little counter-productive. No one except me is expecting me to be perfect.

7 comments:

*ccc* said...

Bah, we've all been there.

If I had a dime for every blog I've read lately with post-vacation, post-holiday weight gain (INCLUDING MY OWN!) I could afford a personal chef, a personal trainer, new workout clothes...

No horror at all--you had a good time, you enjoyed yourself and now it's back to work.

Let's (both!) get to it!

Zanitta said...

I know! It seems we've all hit a collective rough patch. Maybe it's just that time of year, resolutions were so long ago and it's just not as exciting as it used to be. Being at a mid poiint in the year means that most events, the christmas dress etc seem far away.

groovybabe said...

Congrats on getting it back under control. And no, no one is perfect but being conscious of your need to lose weight is what will get you through the difficult patches, even when you're less than perfect.

christie said...

Well, I am really proud of you. It may seem like a setback, but you have been CONSISTENT and that's what matters. I remember not long ago you and I were both around 239. Well I have gone up, way up, I don't even know to where but I'm guessing 265 or maybe even more. And here you are at 222. I'm extremely proud of you and you are huge motivation for me to get back down there.

Canadian Gal said...

I can relate. Instead of being my best cheerleader I am really tough on myself.

Christine said...

Yup its so easy for that to happen. So glad that you are back on track! Good for you for getting back on the wagon.

morbidly obtuse said...

we've all had bad days! it happens to the best of us. Chin up and you'll be where you want to be! Hugs, and welcome back!