CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 01, 2007

June Weigh In

The final count was 220.0 exactly.

I should be happy with that but I find it quite disappointing. I saw 218 on the scale a few days ago and was hoping to scrape it down to 217 before today really. I did make my minimum goal that I had in my head last week, but only by the skin of my teeth.

I know, 8lbs is still 8lbs less then I had, but still. It didn't seem to give me that satisfying rush of achievement that I got with previous month's. Sigh.

I guess the answer is doing better next month so I've got more to be happy about. July will be my last weigh in in England so it's an important. I'm hoping to at least break 210.

9 comments:

groovybabe said...

Congrats on your weigh in! I know it doesn't seem like much but it really is, you've done great.

morbidly obtuse said...

8.6 pounds is a big accomplishment! That's closer to 9 pounds than it is to 8! Let's do the "happy dance!" Come on, it will make you feel better!

Keep up the hard work! You're doing great. I would like to lose 8.6 pounds with month!

Christine said...

That is a great weigh in - don't be disappointed with any loss! I have had to give myself that talk many times. Congratulate yourself! Thats amazing!

Grumpy Chair said...

That is a little over 2 pounds a week - which is really, really, good.

I like how you got control over a weight gain a few months back and turned it around. I wished I would have done that instead of having another two months of gain (April and May). Good job.

Canadian Gal said...

A loss of 8 lbs is better than a gain of any pounds.:) I see that you have lost over 32 lbs since you started. That is awesome!! Be proud of your accomplishment! :)

Lyra Morgan said...

Good work! Be proud, you're doing great and getting there!

FatBlokeThin said...

Don't be hard on yourself - go and pick up 8 1lb bags of sugar (if they are not all KG's now - arrrggh Brussels..sorry) and see whether that changes your perspective. 8 pounds is a lot and it's ok to allow yourself a little sinful pride now and then!!

Well done.

***CCC*** said...

Hey...that is fabulous! Nothing to be disappointed with!

Before you know it, you're going to be a completely skinny minnie!!!

Lauren said...

congratulations...woo hoo