CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wheel of Death 2: Revenge of the WOD

The WOD is getting desperate, it knows I've just started my last fortnight at work and can smell the scent of my victory perfuming the air. After several close calls I've been forced to adapt my strategy and stop taking money to work. No change = no food, zero willpower necessary. My brain doesn't thank me for it but I think the rest of me will in the long run.

Other than that things are going alright I guess. I saw a customer walk past with a Taste the Difference Chocolate Gateaux (it deserves every one of those capital letters) today, and had to be physically restrained from doing a swan dive off the counter-top into it's general vicinity, but other than that I'm fine. I'm still hovering around 220 though. It seems to have been recruited by 242.2 without my knowing, the Gestapo of my war on food.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Stay strong!

FatBlokeThin said...

You crack me up - I have an image of you assaulting someone for their Gateaux! LOl!

Sound's like you have plateau'd at 220 then - is it about 4 weeks?

I am fasting (for 3 days) at the moment and it can really kick-start a stuck set of scales...it's not for everyone but if you're interested I can give you the details. Let me know.

Anyway, what she said (her above that is..the strength thing)!

Zanitta said...

I haven't plateau'd yet I don't think. Considering I came back from London on the 7th weighing just over 228 I have lost, 220 just seems like it's going to be a bit of a sticking number. 242.2 did that to me as well, whether the scale went up or down a bit all numbers seemed to lead back to 242.2, I'm just hoping it doesn't stay too long.

Megan said...

Hilarious. I think I might have been you in a former life. Except the whole "former life" thing doesn't really work since you didn't exist then. Still, you know what I mean.

And if it makes you feel any better, I've been at 220 for a few months now. It sucks, but it's better than being more than that, right?