CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ack!

I'm leaving in less than 24 hours, have just got back from my mum's (who lives 3 hours away), haven't finished packing (well, I have, but I haven't finished the weigh-cry-unpack-repack-repeat portion of my evening), my baggage is overweight and so am I.

Oh, and I didn't weight in. Tough cookies kids - I could do it right now but I'm not. When I get a new scale sorted in Japan I'll get back to it, although my weights will be in kilo's which will screw up my table, sigh.

Doh, I wish I could just cut out the crap of the travel, baggage, flight, orientation thing and just be at my new apartment right now.

I'm not sure when I'll have Internet access again though folks. It depends how fast I can sort it at my new place, possibly a month or more.

I'll be back, I promise.

2 comments:

christie said...

Hope everything goes smoothly with your move. I can't WAIT for you to come back! =)
You may feel upset lately about yoru weight, but you are inspiring me. Since we were both the same weight in february, you've lost another 20 whereas I have gained it.
I am going to try so very hard now to meet you down here! lOL

Once Upon A Dieter said...

Come back as soon as you can.

Meanwhile, be safe, and we'll miss ya.

Mir