CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Being stubborn is not an attractive trait

(I'm talking to you Scale!)

Scale is steadfast refusing to budge. I was like it said 'ohhhhh, you're on a challenge are you? A weekly weigh in you say? Right'.

*nails feet to the floor*

'Yeah, these numbers aren't going anywhere'

Logically speaking I know if I keep going and keep eating right then the scale will have to move eventually, I know that. I also know that I lost about a kilo right before I posted my first challenge weight, so that might be it for the week. But damn it I wanted to have a really nice number for the first weigh in.

I'm overreacting kids, don't worry. I keep thinking I've only got the weekend left when in fact today is Thursday not Friday, and I don't have to weigh in until Tuesday/Wednesday. I also tend to see results on the scale quite quickly when I'm doing everything right, so it's frustrating to see the same number on the scale three days in a row.

3 comments:

Scale Junkie said...

I so understand the evilness of that little hunk of metal and glass, blinking that stupid number at us as we stare down in disbelief. Stupid stupid scale!!

Amy said...

you'll kick some scale butt, i'm certain.

Sarah said...

lol...that's EXACTLY what mine is doing too. Except sometimes it goes up one for a day. Bastard!!!