CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I don't want to jinx this but...

Movement! Glorious, glorious movement!

Though I'm not sure if it was salt or not. It was definitely me retaining water, but now that I think of it I haven't been drinking much water at all. It's been really hot here so my water intake should have been higher than usual, but it's been lower. I'll have to experiment with my mystery sauce, see what it does to the scale reading.

I woke up this morning and the little dry patch by my nose was loads better, after one day! Obviously my body was crying out for a drink.

I feel cute today. Logically I know that the odd kilo or two will not effect how I look (at least, not at this weight), but I'm glad I stuck to eating right even when I was frustrated and seeing no change. It makes me feel good now.

1 comments:

Once Upon A Dieter said...

Bloating affects how you look. Mood affects how you look.

How many times are we visually more attracted to the effervescent, self-confident person who is LESS attractive than the schlumpy, moody if prettier person?

My face changes when I'm uber-bloated. Eyes are puffier and I move more sluggishly. Yeah, makes a difference. :)

Down, scales, DOWN.

The Princess....who's sleep schedule is a mess ....and that's not good