CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Looking Great Challenge 2008

Look what's going on over at Tales from the Scales! Excitement. I think I'm going to participate; I'm feeling a lot more in control of myself and it seems like a good way to keep on track. Although, with the time difference I have a feeling I will always be posting slightly early!

For those of you who can't be bothered to do the clicky clicky, here is the basic breakdown (further details on site):

What's the challenge?
Look Great in 2008 Challenge.
Don't wait for New Year's Resolutions, start the year out looking and feeling great!

When does it begin and end? Wednesday, September 19 - Tuesday, January 11th

Can I join at anytime? ABSOLUTELY.

What do I need to do? Every Tuesday - weigh yourself. If you have a blog, write about your losses, gains, successes, frustrations. Then come back to Tales from the Scales and sign Mr. Linky, linking back to your weekly blog post. We all need a little accountability, this is a great way to have it.

Do I have to weigh in every Tuesday? Weigh-in on whatever day works best for you. Just report to Tales from the Scales on Tuesday.

0 comments: