CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

At the risk of jinxing myself...

The scale showed 100.6 again this morning. It improved my mood slightly.

I am so ready to get under 100kg/220lbs already! I managed it very briefly before I got to Japan but it didn't stick and I've been moving up and down the same 5lbs for ages now. I just have to not screw it up for myself again, I've been here before.

I went to the supermarket and managed to come out with tuna, mussels, and cold medicine, instead of raiding the bakery and chocolate aisle. It was a close thing, I wandered said section of the supermarket for quite some time before tearing myself away.

It's not much, but you've got to take the good where you can find it.

2 comments:

groovybabe said...

I'm stuck at that same weight too, and I cannot wait for the scale to read less than 100kg!

Christine said...

You are so close to 99.9 - its so within your reach. You can do it. Good for you for avoiding the chocolate!