CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

By the skin of my teeth

I saw 99.9.

It was a close close close thing. I weighed in at the lightest possible time of day and it changed to 100.0 several times before finally settling on 99.9. And I haven't been able to replicate it since I had my breakfast.

But still! I am of the happy!

I am going to use the next few days to strengthen my somewhat fragile grip on the 90s so that I can be sure of it for the next challenge WI.

Man, it's been so long since I saw a new number I was beginning to despair of ever seeing one. Do you know the last time I weighed below 220 was in... June? I think? Even then I only just made it under. That's a long ass time to be stuck in one decade of poundage. Long enough to send me running for the Oreos (and in fact, did send me running for them several times. Mmmm... Oreos...).

Don't freak out about this Zan. Don't spoil it for yourself.

Also, my scale now weighs me in increments of .1 kg so I get a more accurate reading Over 100 it can only weigh at every .2.

I'm a bit of a scale geek so that made me smile.

5 comments:

Mama Bear June said...

Hooray! Good for you, getting below that 100!
Path to Health

Christine said...

Oh that's awesome! I am jumping up and down for you right now. That's a huge accomplishment! WOOHOO!

Lauren said...

yay zan, lets set a Bangkok goal.

groovybabe said...

Yay! That's fantastic news! I've hit 99.5 too!!! :D

CurvyJones said...

*confetti*

Congrats!!!