CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The final result

My ovaries and I, we compromised.

I bought a 100 calorie bag of Oreo mini bites instead of a full sized, double row pack, and they stop trying to kill me. At dinner I chose a beef/onion/peppers/rice bowl instead of my chicken/shrimp rice bowl, it was more calories but delicious. It only occurred to me as I was eating it that it's only the second time I've had red meat since coming to Japan.

So there you have it, not the best of days in terms of choices, but not the 6-7000 calories binge I had been planning last night.

Ugh, weigh in tomorrow for the challenge and TOM's still here so it's going to be up. I'm getting sick of posting gains, even if they're not 'real ones'.

2 comments:

Amy said...

way to compromise!

Lauren said...

good job. I thought it was an awesome day for you. And also did you know that lean beef only has like 1 more gram of saturated fat than chicken (or something like that)