CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

In which the author probabaly jinxes herself.

Back down again today, obviously it was just a random fluctuation. It's funny because I always tell people not to worry about them, but when they happen to me I just can't follow my own advice. While I fluctuate a lot during the day, my mornings tend to be fairly stable, I stay the same or go down. I think the change may have been because I ate my main meal slightly later than I usually do (I'm trying to eat my biggest meal at lunch instead of dinner now, but I went to a restaurant with my friend the night before that). If I've binged then obviously I'll see a difference, but the day to day stuff doesn't tend to make such a noticeable jump. Luckily I haven't had to work 'the binge effect' into my daily calculations recently. I'm knocking every piece of wood I can find right now.

It's been a fairly good day, last weekend I just wanted to curl up in a ball on my bed. This weekend I am still sick but have managed to get a fair portion of the cleaning and grocery shopping done.

Speaking of groceries, my foray into the supermarket went quite well. I have huge problems with the last aisle of my grocery store because it smells divine. It contains the freshly fried section (chicken, fish, and a number of Japanese ingredients that I would probably find a lot less appetizing if I knew what they were), and my old nemesis the bakery. Luckily I had made a list before I left because I needed to buy so much (I was a step away from being Old Mother Hubbard) and I stuck to it. The only slight deviation was a pack of hot chocolate mix, but that was the half calorie stuff. For 35 cal a cup I think I'm fine.

So there you have it, a little look into my daily routine. And how has your day been?

1 comments:

CurvyJones said...

Good love on the loss! Hope it sticks!